• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

245 T5 "Matilda"

Thank you very much - that's all very helpful information that will make it much easier to carry out the conversion, even though the keyboard warriors say it'll never happen.

Everything p18002.5t stated seems very sound. I'm rooting for you to pull it off.
Wish I'd seen all that that before opining(for a lack of a better word) in your other thread, lol. Apologies again for that.

The one going on tangents about useless redblock info in your 6 speed thread :oops: Unless you mean something else, then I'm not sure.

Oh God, this has all changed since I last posted.

In October I had a massive stroke but I gave up on the T5 due to transmission woes and was in the process of fitting a supercharged 4.0 V8 with a 6 speed manual when I fell ill.

Needless to say I survived the stroke (or I wouldn't be typing this!) and surprised my stroke consultant by doing so. Now I'm as recovered as I can be, work has (gradually) resumed n my V8 245. The best way to keep up with it is in it's Facebook page, which will require you to do a Facebook search for Project Matilda V8 245. It's just easier to update on there. Everyone's welcome!

things changed!!!

I hope you will get your health back. Working in the car will help you in so many way although it might take longer .
I wish much success to you and u are already a champion as it is not easy going over any illnesses
Take care
DZ

Back