• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

This car isn't my style at all, but I really appreciate how you've executed your vision into something you really like and how you use it for what you want to do. :cheers:

1385100_375694825897361_1453844189_n.jpg

1381298_170483286485166_2123995135_n.jpg

1391964_10151672387936806_1979269082_n.jpg

960008_164762760389517_705957435_n.jpg

haha.. this car is so ****in rad..

btw. add a grille and paint it black.. :) will look much bett0r.. the 200 seems to crosseye without grille.. maybe joeymod your headlights..

Love it!! Have you got any video of it in action? Why did you only get 3 laps in?

went out without power steering, blew 3rd after first corner and then rear turbo seized after the 3rd lap.

What knuckles/rack are you using? Longer control arms too? I forget and didnt read back :/

One day, we will drive together, one day.

he is running 1.5 inch extended controls arms and bens quick steer drop knuckles

yep as about, 40mm extended LCAs, raised crossmember, extended rack ends, Ben's quick steer knuckles.... stock rack with shortened column... think I will ditch the power steering rack though and go manual.

Found another turbo, so just need to decide on what rack to run and will be ready for the next track day test haha will run it again missing 3rd and will do that over the end of year break :)

Have done much on this thing since the event.... well hadn't touched it till last weekend.

Put my front wheels back and tried getting some the toe out sorted but its maxed in and still needs to come in more... got an idea to sort it though.

Then had a play with my rear getting it to the height I want.... I need shorter shocks again :(

so I gave it a wash and tried some skirts on it... keen to see what some volvo fans think of them?

null_zps52e1eec1.jpg

null_zps3a7f1508.jpg

null_zpse01b8729.jpg

null_zps6c649f5f.jpg

They still need some modding to work and also the car still needs front lip and rear diffuser

I mean if you like the skirts dont ask for peoples opinion. But i think they look like ****. Much better without. Rest of the car is ****ing sick dude, come a long ways.

I'm doing them anyway just like hearing peoples opinions hahaha It took me ages to find some that work with the shape of the car with out heaps of modifying so these are locked in!

ohhhh bro, need to hit you up about what I need to look for with the rear shock on summit. :)

you ruined a perfectly ugly car. Remove that hideous mexican wannabe hipster hood scoop looking thing, take off those never will look good side skirts. But it's not my car so you can do whatever you want and I'm okay with that. Good thing you live across the pond and south of a equator.

Back