• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Stance, Holset, T5

It's quiet at idle...not quiet like a Prius but quiet for a single muffler 3" system. It's a straight through muffler and external wastegate to atmosphere so it gets much louder when you romp on it.

Yeah dey 10s but I keep em clean doe

The reason I don't want to tell anyone my offsets is because of volkswagen kids. They will buy a **** pile 240 and buy white diamonds with the same specs and I will kill myself. So basically I'm preventing suicide by not telling you my offsets. Hate me if you want.

Yeah dey 10s but I keep em clean doe

The reason I don't want to tell anyone my offsets is because of volkswagen kids. They will buy a **** pile 240 and buy white diamonds with the same specs and I will kill myself. So basically I'm preventing suicide by not telling you my offsets. Hate me if you want.

Its not hard to measure. I dont think you are preventing anything.

Cool car. I like the noises it makes
but :doh:

im going to go with a -20 offset if I had to shoot from the hip on those wheels.

This is my first car...It's not the nicest car...It's not the fastest car...But it's built the way I want...I've put way too much money into this car but to me it has no monetary value...I'm not trying to get to "the top" I've stated many times I don't care what people have to say about my car, I'm just showcasing my work for others to see. If you ask me, I believe that I do pour my heart into this car...there were several times I should have just quit but I didn't...also, I'm 19 years old and there are many other things I could be doing in my free time...But the thing I love is cars...I blow people off all the time because I have a dream and I want to work towards that...The feeling of finally finishing a nightmare T5 swap...The feeling of driving your car after rebuilding an engine for the first time...The feeling of hitting boost after building a header for a Holset from scratch...When I bought this car I knew absolutely nothing about cars, and I didn't act like I knew everything...EVERYTHING I know about cars I've learned by jumping into it and figuring it out...I know this a jumbled bs post but I think that if you're actually a "car person" you wouldn't have a problem going outside and measuring up wheel specs if you want them so badly...When I want to do something to my car I think about it non stop until I have it completed...Feeling accomplished is a good thing...Also I think that if I went to the doctor I would be diagnosed with OCD and I think that's what makes me the way I am...

Back