• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 760 TIC

I still really like the wood in you're car.
Oh... I can really say something funny right now in response to this comment. :rofl:

I refrain from doing so though. I will let someone else say it.

9-20-8-06-grootgeschapen.jpg

Finally got some fogs for the empty holes in the SE kit

image is clickable for more info on the install

Last edited:
looks good :-)

here is something to keep your spirits up
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mwxE7Ky5hs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-mwxE7Ky5hs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

looks good :-)

here is something to keep your spirits up

Thanks, who is that guy.. he isn't dutch now is he

In other news:
My alternator died.. kinda pissed cause it was the "upgrade" alternator from a 940 with low mileage :grrr: guess i'll bolt the 80 amps back and see what i can do with the 100 amp

Last edited:
Just get your parts from a GOOD supplier... getting things cheap isn't always the best way ;-)

Don't assume the supplier was bad, far from it if i might say myself. It came from a car with only 80K miles. buying a brand new alternator is pointless when 95% of the junkyard ones work great. My Nippon Denso was as good as new when i took it apart, 260Kkm old.

The alt was ~35 euro iirc, i didn't even made money on it. I know enough volvo dismantling loonies that ask twice or triple of that for the same quality. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to buy something new hehe.

Boris, are you sure the alt is gone? not a broken wire somewhere? No bad regulator (cheap new)?

Boris, can you get a pic of the Pinstripe on the rear quarter panel? Trying to remember how awesome it looks.

Thanks, who is that guy.. he isn't dutch now is he

In other news:
My alternator died.. kinda pissed cause it was the "upgrade" alternator from a 940 with low mileage :grrr: guess i'll bolt the 80 amps back and see what i can do with the 100 amp
Alternators dying sucks balls!
I've fixed some of them though.. you can swap the voltage regulator/brushes :-) It's fairly easy..

That guy is a Norwegian comic which does mostly provocative humor.

Back