• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

dumb question

turbochimp

Are the Koni bump stops supposed to be a really tight fit around the shaft (like have to muscle it over the shaft) or did I buy the wrong size?

70.34.95.000.0 on 240 yellows

If they're bump stops and you can get them on who cares? They're purpose is to stop bumping right? So it's durometer based.

They should fit right at the top of the strut. You don't want the bump stop to travel or move anywhere. So long as it sits at the top just under the upper perch you should be ok. Does it come with a dust cover? I'm pretty sure you can also use the stock ones on a 240.

They should fit right at the top of the strut. You don't want the bump stop to travel or move anywhere. So long as it sits at the top just under the upper perch you should be ok. Does it come with a dust cover? I'm pretty sure you can also use the stock ones on a 240.

Thanks all! Wasn't sure if having them stretched over shaft would increase likelihood of ripping when compressed.

These are for 2.5 springs - I don't have a dust cover but I did get bags for the springs.

Back