• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Dunno if it's rare or what, but...

When we were doing the swap with Chesh, we stumbled across this reinforcement:

IMG_20130906_152016_zps7c57b742.jpg

It is weldedd to the fromt lower arm plate, and goes under the subframe. Has volvo stamps on it, and as someone mentioned to us was available as Australian upgrade or some kinda police reinforcement.

Interesting!!

EDIT:

And yes, those rusty lower arms were replaced with my GLT ones, that were painted etc :)

ADam

I passed up a GT cluster in the yard when I was 16...I didn't know what I was looking at and I thought it was a custom hackjob. Noob mistake.

I passed up a 140 series five gauge ralley cluster when I first started going to junkyards, I was going to take it, but then got to taking other parts for my 240 and basically forgot about it.
I think the price at that yard was 12 dollars for a cluster!

I guess these are pretty rare, I'm not really sure what they're from. I believe some sort of special edition of the 240 that was sold in Sweden with these headlights. They're basically normal US sealed beams but with a washer nozzle integrated in them. They do not have the reflector or black decor panel under the lights, but they come with the decor panel with reflective stripes.
lamp.jpg

lamp1.jpg

lamp2.jpg

Back