• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

those are no clocks, afaik, what you have there is a controler for rear nivomat dampers.
It's the controller for the optional on board air shock compressor. The gauge is for air pressure and the arrows are to air the rear shocks up or let the air out. In the right rear storage compartment there should be a small air compressor.

It's the controller for the optional on board air shock compressor. The gauge is for air pressure and the arrows are to air the rear shocks up or let the air out. In the right rear storage compartment there should be a small air compressor.

:nod:

Ya I have one of those setups they came with Monroe load leveler shocks iirc..

yes!
apologies. i have known this system, but under the wrong name..

Picked up a NOS, never been installed 240 hitch, bought at the dealer in Kirkland 30years ago. He's had it in his garage entire time. Still has dealer stickers on it. No NOS hardware though but I've got an extra set from a local hardware store.

33vlqmc.jpg

Don’t know if these are considered special by any means, but I found door insulation on a 1995 940 at the JY today - it’s the only car with the old style door panels that has the newer door insulation I’ve ever seen. I didn’t think it’d exist! It has some part numbers on the back of them but they don’t pull up anything in my searches... I pulled these but some fresh ones would be cool.

q5VXak9l.jpg

Also not particularly rare but found a minty under the hood light:
Ur7teM5l.jpg

Last edited:
740 940 wagon rear floor mat, soft carpet

I picked this out of the junkyard the other day from a 94 turbo wagon.
I have never seen one of these before, but it does have Volvo stamped on it.

Attachments

• SAM_3771.jpg
    SAM_3771.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 987
  • SAM_3770.JPG
    SAM_3770.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 977
I picked this out of the junkyard the other day from a 94 turbo wagon.
I have never seen one of these before, but it does have Volvo stamped on it.

Lucky duck! I’d love one of those. I’ve seen it in the catalog - one side soft carpet and the other side rubber for messier cargo :p

Might hit you up for some measurements...

^ carpet places do it ... whatever online one in Ca ... sorry on my cell or I would look - search volvo (model) fitted carpet

Don those are cool

Last edited:
Back