• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rob Prince's 242 Resurrection

Last weekend at Capitol is Nov. 21st, hope I'm ready! :cool:
Damnit rob..
Just show up with some normal looking wheel/tire combo and go through tech. THEN put the slicks on and you should profit++

MIR>>>>>>>>>capitol

what board/chip are you using? i'm on v3.0/ms1 and no one ever mentioned the daughterboard......just a second bip373....... but maybe you need the extra outputs? :e-shrug:

sounds like you've decided, just take the leap and be done with that geriatric spark setup

It's probably just easy to do the VR inputs with it.

what board/chip are you using? i'm on v3.0/ms1 and no one ever mentioned the daughterboard......just a second bip373....... but maybe you need the extra outputs? :e-shrug:

sounds like you've decided, just take the leap and be done with that geriatric spark setup

rob is rocking a v2.2 still, so he has to have the daughter card for VR conditioning.

Keeping it and fixing it, then putting it back in.

Ian, I ordered http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/...terboard-with-dual-vr-conditioners-p-378.html

that, which Kenny linuxman51 suggested. Seems pretty easy. We'll see how long it takes me to get it running again :) Once that happens, it's time for the 044, intake, 1000cc injectors, and E85. Then more boost, dyno tuning, then drag strip. Last weekend at Capitol is Nov. 21st, hope I'm ready! :cool:
Let me know if you need help w/ the wiring. Hurry and get that thing done too and bring down here.:grrr:

There's a shopping center down here that has lights on both sides of it - supposed to be exactly 1/4 mile.

When I was younger I confirmed it was at least close when I had my thunderbird that ran a mean 16.7 at the time.

Back