• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

245... Because RaceCar

Yeah.... i finally managed it to park it in my garage to strip it... man... what a pile of interior :D

IMG_3936.JPG

IMG_3937.JPG

IMG_3938.JPG

IMG_3940.JPG

Yeah... 11:- SEK ;)
IMG_3941.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

IMG_3947.JPG

Bought a 93' B230FT Squirterblock.. this one gets just H rods. i dont want to spend much money on oversizepistons.. it will get honed but nothing more...

Still not sure what concept this one will get... 8v 16v or t5... i think ill start with 8v or 16v cause i can and when the card drove some kms on track itll get a t5..

we'll see how it is competing on the track with a redblock :)

uh.. datsa douple post :D

/edit

While watching the last pic....I need a balance shaft with a gear for distributor application.. does anyone have some for me ?? ;)

Last edited:
Ehi I saw you swap the bumper chrome trims with the black ones! If you don't like the chrome ones I'm

looking for a set if in good condition :)

BTW compliments for your project, it will be an awesome race wagon :nod:

You're talking about the clips going around the blinker? They are part of the package which already funded the car ;)

I'm looking for this stuff (and the rear ones) :). I know that maybe it sounds strange but in

Italy Polar and Super Polar models have them in black. Just GLE had them chromed but it's

hard finding good condition stuff in the JY nowadays :-)

2ex29s8.png
[/IMG]

I'm looking for this stuff (and the rear ones) :). I know that maybe it sounds strange but in

E-code eyebrow trims are different than the USA spec.

Italy Polar and Super Polar models have them in black. Just GLE had them chromed but it's

hard finding good condition stuff in the JY nowadays :-)

2ex29s8.png
[/IMG]

Did you guys get the USA 86+ style bumper system there?

Or did they stay with the 83-85 'toy' bumpers?

IE are the front bumper shocks flat [toy], or stepped [86+] where they attach to the front bumper?

Those look like the 83-85 style to me...

The corners are gone already as said... but the headlightstuff and the trim unter the grille is still available.. but i dont know if i promised them to my buddy or not.. i will ask..

Has anyone built a cage to a Wagon already? Somebody who could share some howto?

Decided to put everything apart.. hope i can extract all of the unneeded harness without cutting the wires for LH EZK and needed other stuff... heater?! AWAY ! :)

But i will try to get a small heater connected to the windshieldnozzles for racing in rain, this could be helpful.. :) Nono Calisunshinewheater over here..

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

Last edited:
Back