• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 source for e-code headlights?

RickATL

Source for OEM ecodes?

GCP.se lists them for $548 with shipping to the US? $158 shipping from Sweden is ridiculous. I've shipped plenty of things from Sweden, and that seems like a 100% or more markup.

I know that FCP has "Skandix" aftermarket sets currently, but I have read some negative comments about them. How bad could they be with the warranty that FCP offers?

Skandix doesn't seem to have OEM Volvo or any others for the later year models. When I search for a "91 245 they show "discontinued?"

When I search by the part numbers I believe are correct:

Skandix pulls up other part numbers with the numbers above as a reference, but lists them as only good through like "85.

They list the 240 - 91, 92, and 93 (years that I have) as discontinued?

Anyone have any better sources?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-22 Cart - Genuine Classic Parts.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-22 Cart - Genuine Classic Parts.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 137
The FPC euro ones are usable. I bet the actual ones from Europe have a better fit and finish. It was hard to tell what was the fault of the headlights and what was the fault of my misaligned front end when I installed mine.

If you don't mind some teething troubles when fitting them then the FCP ones are a big upgrade over foggy US headlights.

I've used the aftermarket DJ auto ones. They served me well for about 12 years. By then the reflectors had rusted and the mounting pins for the reflector had broken. I'm on my second set. If you want to shop overseas try cvi automotive.se You can also contact VP autoparts and see what they can get.

it always cheaper to send US post to EU... and $158 for 3-10 day FED-EX delivered to your door is a great deal

I'm patient :), i don't need it in 2-10 days, as the "91's" restoration is already going on 2 years what's a couple more weeks.

GCP.se informed me today that the Fed Ex 3-10 day is all they will ship it by. Maybe I should float a group buy from GCP.se - it has to be cheaper over a certain weight?

Swedish Postal would allow up to like 44lbs flat rate for around $65, but I assume they can't confirm receipt by the customer though USPS.

DP?

I've used the aftermarket DJ auto ones. They served me well for about 12 years. By then the reflectors had rusted and the mounting pins for the reflector had broken. I'm on my second set. If you want to shop overseas try cvi automotive.se You can also contact VP autoparts and see what they can get.

I know CVI and VP, but what is DJ?

update: I found Alvadi.ru in Estonia that has some DP parts, but not headlights.

Last edited:
I ordered these from Skandix in July based on this thread: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=322799. The shipping was 65 euro for these and a bunch of other stuff and they arrived in about a week. They fit fine on my '87 wagon.

Pcs Product No. Description
1 1026266 1372395 Headlight right H4
1 1026265 1372394 Headlight left H4
1 1027152 1312758 Indicator, front right white-yellow
1 1027151 1312757 Indicator, front left white-yellow

DJ Auto is the Taiwan manufacturer that makes the aftermarket ecode lights that are sold at FCPeuro and other resellers. What you buy from Skiandix is the real thing from Volvo manufactured by Cibie.

Back