• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

245... Because RaceCar

Installed some hoodclamps, bought this years Vallokra..

DSC_0389.jpg

IMG-20131117-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20131117-WA0006.jpg

Wanted to put my new Beltenick Seat in there this WE.. but they delivered to the wrong Address...

So im fabbing for a buddies Shovelhead an oiltank with space to hide the battery...

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

For sure... until 2018... :)

It's a seat for fatties like me ;) 110kg and 1,92m is not a good size for finding racingseats... but with this oen i finally found one which fits good and doenst hurt on any spots after 30 mins..

Seat is in...

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

Problem... If i sit in it the steering wheel would be there where the backside of my kidneys are... Also i can adjust the rearmirrors with my forehead :D

Seems that i need to cut out the brace/tunnel where the factoryseats bolt on to or the harness and airchannels go through

Anybody done that before?

Btw... The pics are dark because my garage is kind of a darkroom.. it is just ****ing dark in there.. cold and dark... :(

:D

Some Updates... Coilover and Twinscroll ongoing...

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0445.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

I hope my math will do the job... made the cutoffs 8cm in lenghth and cutted at an angle of 27?

Seat is in...

Problem... If i sit in it the steering wheel would be there where the backside of my kidneys are... Also i can adjust the rearmirrors with my forehead :D

Seems that i need to cut out the brace/tunnel where the factoryseats bolt on to or the harness and airchannels go through

Anybody done that before?

I cut out that seat platform on my 240 when installing racing seats, its bunch of work but needs to be done, you will want the seat way further back, You start to run out of room quick with a helmet on and roll cage tubes eating up space. Aftermarket steering wheel with a hub moves farther back than stock, adding to the problem.

For good handling you will want to sit as far back as you can, if you are really going for it, think about moving the pedals back (an aftermarket floor mount pedal set up is the best).

Also along these lines, your roll cage main hoop should be way back too, not at the B-pilar, or even on the floor but all the way back up on the "shelf" under the old back seat...

Awesome.. do you have pics of that ?

I found a position with the seat which is really comfortable for me with original pedalbox and the seatplatform in the car now.. so im thinking about just let everything as is and try it.. but you're right.. the mainhoop cannot be installed directly with the B-pillar.. it has to move to that location where the 242 has its B-pillar..

some progress... :)

IMG-20140107-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20140110-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20140112-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20140112-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20140112-WA0005.jpg

I also had a snapped bolt in the bottom bushing.. don't know what it is called in english... that one where the strut rests on... welded on a nut.. snapped 2mm deeper.. helicoiled the **** out of that ****er :) But i forgot to take pix...

Last edited:
Camberplates have arrived :)

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

Is it normal that the bearings don't move? Im not able to push them in any direction even not with a lever...

camber

Camberplates have arrived :)
Is it normal that the bearings don't move? Im not able to push them in any direction even not with a lever...

They're normally stiff, but they should move with a lever. Clamp the plate in a vice and put a bar through the middle.

What camber plates are they?

Back