• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 2019 April 26-28

linuxman51

Railspeeder Enthusiast #1
300+ Club
Yall know how this goes by now.
Congregate in Montgomery, AL (or well, just a little east of it) on the 26th, head out to the drag strip weather permitting around 5:30pm (for a 6pm arrival time at the track), ball till you fall, dyno day and shenanigans saturday going into saturday night, GTFO on sunday.

Bring enough stuff to cover your goals, and bring (or have) more money than you think you'll need, just in case. We like to keep murphy at bay whenever possible.

the track is $15 to watch, $20 to run (well, at least last time I checked). It's very laid back, if you come down you should run, regardless of how slow or how new you are to the "sport". It is more fun with a faster car, but it's not a bad time all around.

$50 for the dyno, yall know how this normally goes, there's plenty of videos floating around ;)

AIIGHHT week of, pertinent addresses and other things:
central HQ/Dyno:
313 Foxchase Drive, Pike Road, AL 36064
those coming in from ATL going to the house, probably fastest to get off the new pike road exit. everyone else, it's a toss up between taylor road and mytelene(sp) exits.

Drag Strip (Montgomery Raceway Park):
2600 N Belt Dr, Montgomery, AL 36110...and it looks like they have an event this weekend, so there may be no track regardless (womp womp womp). I'll try and call and see
http://www.montgomeryracewaypark.com/

Truth table:
well after the above, the truth table says we're going to be doing other things friday. Probably a good thing for those who are driving their cars, lower chance of failure, but no glory either :-/

Last edited:
I'll bring my TDi, we can do a 'slowest 1/4 mile time' race.

NO LIFTING!
/dirty cheaters

Back