• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

They actually have been used on a few 740's. I had them on mine for a while. They were off of a Saturn, but same wheel. FWD offset, but not so high that a 5-6mm spacer couldn't make em fit.

I have a pic or two, but don't want to vomit my old grandpa series into this thread :)

Heres the same car, (Larger pics)

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

I would like to know how much he have widened them?

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

The same with these?

_full.jpg

_full.jpg

Yeah those 5 spoke steelies are haunting my dreams. Searched around a little but couldn't find much on them besides what ppl said above. Where does one aquire some?

Yeah those 5 spoke steelies are haunting my dreams. Searched around a little but couldn't find much on them besides what ppl said above. Where does one aquire some?

A lot of gm cars have them. I've had a set sitting in my garage for 4 years now, i need to sell them or find someone to widen them.

As mentioned the bolt patrern is 5x110 but its close enough...

Usually they're hidden behind the ugly 'alloy look' 5 spoke wheel covers, thats why they have that 5 spoke pattern.
They're on Opel/Vauxhall as well indeed.

A lot of gm cars have them. I've had a set sitting in my garage for 4 years now, i need to sell them or find someone to widen them.

As mentioned the bolt patrern is 5x110 but its close enough...

Well, if you look at the ones in the thread above every 12yo can weld them up for you :)
Just have a piece of 3 or 4 mm steel rolled and there you go. Little liquid sealer to seal the leaks, voila :oogle:

Well, if you look at the ones in the thread above every 12yo can weld them up for you :)
Just have a piece of 3 or 4 mm steel rolled and there you go. Little liquid sealer to seal the leaks, voila :oogle:

Yeah its not that easy, most 12 year olds running their own buisness in the US dont want to deal with the liability. Havent found anyone locally yet, not like its priority or anything though...

The 5 spoke steel wheels are 16x9.5 and 16x11.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hZ2c_Jbg2Ro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah its not that easy, most 12 year olds running their own buisness in the US dont want to deal with the liability. Havent found anyone locally yet, not like its priority or anything though...

Nah j/k, but some skilled machine worker would be able to do such, with precision.

Back