• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k18: September 26-30

b7OobKll.jpg

Dis gon b gud

R test drive went well, sufficient abuse was bestowed upon it. need to put the hood on and charge the a/c, get a few small things handled (oil change, rotation, alignment)

Okay, so I finalized the route for Saturday's drive. About 100 miles of some really great highways and backroads. There's even a straight section in there for y'all to dick around on.

Here's a link to the map

And here's a link to the turn-by-turn directions that I'll have printed.

Bit different from the waterfall loop we've done in years past. Again, like I said in the OP, don't feel any obligation to drive this if you don't want to. It's just a fun route, there are plenty of others.

If this is your first time up and you wanna check out some waterfalls or whatever else, feel free.

Just installed new rotors and pads on the 2jswede.. Hope to flush the cooling system and maybe take a look at my engine braking in second gear wiring..
I'm planning on heading up Thursday and staying till Sunday this time.. Let me know if you need me to bring anything extra..

-Sam

Just installed new rotors and pads on the 2jswede.. Hope to flush the cooling system and maybe take a look at my engine braking in second gear wiring..
I'm planning on heading up Thursday and staying till Sunday this time.. Let me know if you need me to bring anything extra..

-Sam

I think we're pretty solid man. If you have a charcoal chimney, bring that. That's all I can think of atm.

Sorta off topic, but this post has been requested from on high.

Hey y'all: my main request is PLEASE DON'T FEED MY KID

Not only will she not leave you alone if you give her food, she's also allergic to A LOT of stuff. The big thing is eggs. They can make her die. Please don't make my kid die. I kinda like her.

Seriously, even cross-contamination from cooking is bad news bears.

So please, don't feed the kid, no matter how cute she looks holding out her hand.

Sorta off topic, but this post has been requested from on high.

Hey y'all: my main request is PLEASE DON'T FEED MY KID

Not only will she not leave you alone if you give her food, she's also allergic to A LOT of stuff. The big thing is eggs. They can make her die. Please don't make my kid die. I kinda like her.

Seriously, even cross-contamination from cooking is bad news bears.

So please, don't feed the kid, no matter how cute she looks holding out her hand.

Should go without saying but worth saying anyways. I'd be concerned if someone tried to feed my kid regardless of allergies. My old lady looked at me like I was crazy reading that to her.

Back