• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

740 coilover reccomendations

89_740Turbo

As winter approaches, I'll be preparing to put my baby into storage. While it's there, I will be collecting parts over the winter months so that when spring breaks and I bring the car out of storage, I will conduct my annual post winter upgrades.

On my list of upgrades are coil overs, but I'm not sure what I need to be looking for. Does anyone have any recommendations for coilovers for a 740?

Looking to stay in the $600-$800 range

InB4 the 7/9 roasting starts - Save up another $300 USD and hit up Yoshifab for some Gaz units; be aware that there may be a pretty good lead time on these due to a few factors - best to speak to the HMIC directly to see what he says.

Or maybe BNE. BNE also has parts so you can DIY if you're handy with a welder and a grinding disc. Or hey get 'em elsewhere, it's your time/money.

Cheers.

In order to get anything decent in the 600-800 range, you will need to be able to cut and weld. Do you have those tools and abilities?

I sell a DIY kit that has all the bits for front and rear for $555 including Eibach springs. That leaves some money to scrounge up some dampers.

In order to get anything decent in the 600-800 range, you will need to be able to cut and weld. Do you have those tools and abilities?

I sell a DIY kit that has all the bits for front and rear for $555 including Eibach springs. That leaves some money to scrounge up some dampers.

I have the means to cut and weld but would prefer not to. Do you have a link to your set?

InB4 the 7/9 roasting starts - Save up another $300 USD and hit up Yoshifab for some Gaz units; be aware that there may be a pretty good lead time on these due to a few factors - best to speak to the HMIC directly to see what he says.

Or maybe BNE. BNE also has parts so you can DIY if you're handy with a welder and a grinding disc. Or hey get 'em elsewhere, it's your time/money.

Cheers.

Just saw yoshis the other day. I'll probably be saving up for those! Thanks

Back