• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 2019 April 26-28

Are you commuting with the tractor?

Who am I kidding, that would break down halfway to work too.

no, the tractor just wouldn't start. once it's going it'd be fine (longest commute EVER at ~8mph). Been driving the v8. Deferred maintenance on the fleet is rapidly catching up with me lol.

no, the tractor just wouldn't start. once it's going it'd be fine (longest commute EVER at ~8mph). Been driving the v8. Deferred maintenance on the fleet is rapidly catching up with me lol.

With all those vehicles I would expect one to run proper

I would be down to come. 8-9 hour drive isn't that bad to see a bunch of Volvos at the drag strip and on the dyno. Hopefully I will be able to bring a brick if not then probably my C70 or XC70. If I bring my XC I'll put it on the dyno if it's an AWD dyno. I have a couple of things I'm doing to it, gonna try to see if I can match a stock STI in power on the dyno.

I would be down to come. 8-9 hour drive isn't that bad to see a bunch of Volvos at the drag strip and on the dyno. Hopefully I will be able to bring a brick if not then probably my C70 or XC70. If I bring my XC I'll put it on the dyno if it's an AWD dyno. I have a couple of things I'm doing to it, gonna try to see if I can match a stock STI in power on the dyno.

Its a 2 wheel dyno

you pull the fuse for awd and it's fwd. we dyno'd isaac's R last year

the bigger challenge is getting it to stay in a gear. I have some ideas for that too though

Back