• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

m90 shifter diagram/substitute

Nerddage

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find a white block m90 shifter diagram? And/or a substitute? I got my hands on an m90, but no shifter... any ideas?

Much appreciated.

Diagram, as in the shift pattern?

I've got a couple M90s at the house.... but am not there now. I bought my 2nd M90 shifter off eBay in Europa..... had a friend in Germany purchase and he carried it over on a business trip. Rather than roll you own.... suggest you use OEM. Post in wanted, the Euro TB folks are quite helpful despite our Americanism.

Diagram as in linkage diagram to see if I could find something that matches. I kind of figured I should ask on wanted but I was just checking to see if there were any easy substitutes. Thanks

Diagram, as in the shift pattern?

I've got a couple M90s at the house.... but am not there now. I bought my 2nd M90 shifter off eBay in Europa..... had a friend in Germany purchase and he carried it over on a business trip. Rather than roll you own.... suggest you use OEM. Post in wanted, the Euro TB folks are quite helpful despite our Americanism.

According the the '94- 940/960 parts catalog M90 shifters are essentially the same for 940 turbo and 960 save for the color of the boot and handle. '97- S90/V90 are the same as 960 and should also work. 940 diesel shifters are a different length and won't work.

According the the '94- 940/960 parts catalog M90 shifters are essentially the same for 940 turbo and 960 save for the color of the boot and handle. '97- S90/V90 are the same as 960 and should also work. 940 diesel shifters are a different length and won't work.

Thank you!

Back