• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

I won't be there. again. The triathlon shop and the guys I found to replace me for ironman md didn't work out well. I really don't want to talk about it, even with the bike shop. I'm kinda irritated about it all. Next year they can have replacements or not, I won't be there.

$15/2lb bottle. I have a dozen pint glass jars with cut comb in em, $20 per or $30 if you get one and a 2lb bottle. (it's cut comb and filled with honey, not just cut comb, I forget what the net weight on em is, I didn't really check)

I won't be there. again. The triathlon shop and the guys I found to replace me for ironman md didn't work out well. I really don't want to talk about it, even with the bike shop. I'm kinda irritated about it all. Next year they can have replacements or not, I won't be there.

THERE IT IS! I was wondering who was gonna be the first to bail lol

I'll pour out some likker for ya

should clarify that theres no nightly fee if you dont have a bed and will be "camping" in your tent/car/whatever.
It's less than a month, so hopefully you've dragged the 745 out of the back yard, filled the tires, charged the battery, topped off the gas, flushed the brake fluid, and swapped out the "economy" brake pads for "sport".

Right?

It's less than a month, so hopefully you've dragged the 745 out of the back yard, filled the tires, charged the battery, topped off the gas, flushed the brake fluid, and swapped out the "economy" brake pads for "sport".

Right?
It runs! I seen't it

Right?

lol its not going to happen this year. Unfortunately my v70 occupied too much shop time this summer to get the 745 registered and inspected.

Is anyone coming up through Franklin with a hitch who could stop and pick up the smoker for me? It would save me a 2-hour round trip to pick it up. The thing can't weigh but 5-600 lb.

Back