• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LaSSiss - 1981 242DL

A little service on the diffrensial had to be done. Now it's as good as new and ready for trackday in early August

Minor oil leak, had to change a gasket :)

Funtime

The car was dirty so i had to wash it before todays testdrive

It's been a while since my last update so i got some more stuff to post now ;)

Volvo Car Club Norway had a trackday event in August. Poor weather but we had fun

Got some nice photos from the track

I had some issues with low oilpressure in hard left turns. So i had to mount a Accusump. Found what i think i a good location. I dont bump things so im not worried about the location :p

2 September we went to Trackday at Rudskogen Raceway

Didn't go that well this time

The injectors was tested

We changed filters and gave them a good cleaning

I got myself a new engineblock, need bore, and a new CP piston.

Stay tuned :)

were those factory 16v pistons or did you cut them? Were factory 16v pistons cast with valve reliefs or were they machined afterwards?
If you cut them, I wonder if it slightly weakened the top of the piston enough to let a chunk go under minor detonation.

were those factory 16v pistons or did you cut them? Were factory 16v pistons cast with valve reliefs or were they machined afterwards?
If you cut them, I wonder if it slightly weakened the top of the piston enough to let a chunk go under minor detonation.

This is custom ordered CP-Carrillo pistons :)

Those cars are amazing. I would be so happy to own either of them. That blue color is the best. Please do a 240 wagon next.

Back