• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvorado 245 w LS +T on the Sloopy Dyno

Its a fun car for sure. The only thing that gives it away are the extended wheel studs when I have the street tires on it. Other then that, looks stock as the day I bought it.

Thanks for the kind words.

No time for times. I built it for me and my 3 year old daughter to cruise in. Maybe one day I'll get it to the track. Assuming that's what you meant.

Thanks again.

No time for times. I built it for me and my 3 year old daughter to cruise in. Maybe one day I'll get it to the track. Assuming that's what you meant.

Thanks again.

Roger that. That is a great way to cruise!

But yes, I (we) would love to see a time slip on that bad boy if you ever have the chance :nod:

Any chance you are headed to LS Fest this fall?

Roger that. That is a great way to cruise!

But yes, I (we) would love to see a time slip on that bad boy if you ever have the chance :nod:

Any chance you are headed to LS Fest this fall?

Id love to, but I just don't see it happening. If I get to the track you guys will be the first to know so you can scrutinize the build and let me know how a b230 could have done the same thing. :lol:

Id love to, but I just don't see it happening. If I get to the track you guys will be the first to know so you can scrutinize the build and let me know how a b230 could have done the same thing. :lol:

not everybody will scrutinize. Nice build.

not everybody will scrutinize. Nice build.

THIS! Let the haters hate.

If you haven't been peeking in TB lately, there are quite a few monster engine swaps of all varieties in the works in the Projects sub forum. Basically, you are no longer publicly flogged for red block alternatives as people want to go fast reliably.

I like it! I'm whipping up my own batch of Ellis 240. Just using a Nissan 6 spd stick because I like shifting things manually.

Of course.... I've been waiting on the shifter I need since late April, and only one person that I've found makes the style I need. *sigh*

Back