• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Photo Contest Winners!

garrettkjr

board overlord
Here are the winners of the latest photo contest:

First Place:
Kent Van Oort (photographer) / Brett Borders (owner)
</p>

Second Place:
Kyle Brown
</p>

Third Place:
Ryan Wynott
</p>

Honorable Mention:
Michael Towery
</p>

Spirit Award winners (no particular order):

Kyle Brown
</p>

Roller T

</p>

Dana Howe
</p>

Thanks to the judges and participants, and congratulations to the winners.</p>

I thought this was the "winter" photo contest; the winner's photo is hardly very winter spirited. Not to take anything away from a very nice bertone...

Roguls said:
I thought this was the "winter" photo contest; the winner's photo is hardly very winter spirited. Not to take anything away from a very nice bertone...

Depends on where you are, I guess. That was taken in the foothills of Colorado in the past month. You may think Colorado gets a lot of snow. Well, once upon a time it did. In the past 2 weeks it's been in the 60's several days. Amazing :!:

What a ripoff! I bribe 2 out of 3 judges and I don't even crack the top 3?!?! :evil:

:p Just kidding, nice job boys. I'll have a winner by April!

Unless I can get some decent pics of the hulk about a foot off the gound by then. :twisted:

;)

We weren't real clear about whether this was the "winter" contest because it's taking place in the winter, or because you were supposed to have snow in the pic. Dana said to think "winter themes" in a later post, but the original rules didn't even mention it. Kind of makes it tough to have a winter theme if you don't get snow. Most of the submissions didn't have a winter theme, so we didn't use that as a criteria.

Great car in the winning photo, but COME ON, that picture is a poster child of how NOT to photograph a car, composition is boring, the sun is too harsh, and the car is in the shadows.... :shock:
The 3rd place entry should have taken 1st.

Anyway, this is all just my opinion, so do with it what you will, congrats to all the winners.

Back