• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New Pics of my 780!!

780_Bertone

Well, I finally got some updated photos of my car up. I don't know how to directly post them in the forum, but I have a link to my cardomain page. The new pics are from the dragstrip on page 2. check it out, I would like to hear what you guys think about it. and by the way, the camaro and the chevelle both kicked my cars ass. -Dan

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/328524/2

VERY NICE! I liked your pictures. You and your father look close in that picture, it's good to see a father/son relationship that is positive. It never happens in the movies.

well, actually my dad is not really into cars. he hated the idea of me racing my car. we went to the track with my uncle who ran an 8 second regal and who really is my motivation in liking cars. my dad doesn't support anything that is done to my car. he thinks its stupid. but over all, we get along good and it was really nice of him to get out of his comfort zone and come and watch me. it didn't help me much that my car broke down on the track that day... it just furthered his thought of what a waste of time and money cars are. o well. thanks for all of the comments. -Dan

Back