• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My B23FT (half way done.... lots of pics)

Hank Scorpio

Chubfest 2009 Survivor
300+ Club
Well, finally got the block back today. Mostly stock bottom end, just decked and oringed. Should be intresting.

24983060.jpg

24983061.jpg

24983062.jpg

As you can see... I was only so dedicated to cleaning the pistons compared to justins :rofl: (his are spotless)
24983063.jpg

24983064.jpg

Copper sprayed elring
24983066.jpg

24983068.jpg

damn Im beat

Sweet Doug! I didn't know you were going through with the b23FT project! It should be better than ever now!!

Doug your a flipping pussey!!!!

im still down hear working on your stereo at 10:00, and i aint leaving soon.

doug left around 8.

you did say you wanted some pennys in the motor, and wleded shut valves right?

late justin

GO JUSTIN!!!! your the man.

btw: at socal euro, we will be the 10:1 CR twins, but unlike a normal autoshow, as twins we wont be wearing thongs.... ok

it might just be me, but seeing the engine on the stand with that gas-turbine of a holset makes it look like some wierd kind of jet engine...

i'm probably just wierd, too much caffeine and not enough sleep...

btw, Doug, the engine looks great.... how did the block get all nice and shiny like that?? you practicing on making your car bling for import motion?

Jimmy

looks like a beast!

So you aren't doing any rebuild on this one?

Twiggilicious said:
[quote:5741890b7c="Super1800GTR"]

What are you doing with the b21ft? :roll:

Rob

Probably starting a blown headgasket collection :lol:[/quote:5741890b7c]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I should have framed that first one, it was truley priceless.

I robbed my new oil pump out of the 21FT and just stored the motor. Its my spare motor... though it will probably end up in Justin's 145.

Jimmy, the deck is shinny because the motor had been decked (IE machined flat), hottanked (clean) then blue cause I painted it :-D

another stupid question, but what kind of paint are you using? I would figure that you used high-temp engine paint or maybe even a ceramic paint, but I've never seen them in such a wide variety of colors... Or is that just straight up spray paint?

Back