• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Went to see a friend the other day

BB-Q

(. )( .)
Who used to rebuild Amazons and the like for a living.

He now mainly does Honda motorcyles but still dabbles with the Volvos.

I called in to get a handbrake (as mine was rusty) and took a couple of pictures which I told him I'd show off here.

Part of his stores:

dscf0508bj4.jpg

And the cars he has outside:

dscf0510ji3.jpg

He ships all over the world, so if anyone wants stuff just give him a shout (through me until I can dig out his email address).

BTW, that NOS 142 rear wing is mine just as soon as I can justify owning it (way down on list of stuff I need to buy)!

BTW, that NOS 142 rear wing is mine just as soon as I can justify owning it (way down on list of stuff I need to buy)!

i was going to say that may be of use... i've still got that boot lid for you, let me know when foggy is heading up as he's supposed to be taking it up to you, but he'll no doubt forget so... i'll pop round before with it.

i was going to say that may be of use... i've still got that boot lid for you, let me know when foggy is heading up as he's supposed to be taking it up to you, but he'll no doubt forget so... i'll pop round before with it.

Cool, no worries.

How's Charlie doing then, haven't seen him for a while?

Hahahahaha!! I should've guessed you'd know him, Peter!

Charlie hasn't changed a bit- he doesn't ever seem to look older. Has started to do a few Amazons & P1800's again as they've gone up in value and made it worthwhile again.

Back