• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

had some virgos with ok tires left on them

nah, its pretty good to bring 2 tires with 80% tred down to this in a n/a k-jet volvo it was so fun to since i have so many extra tires. drifting around and doing huge burnouts. just like a volvo should. i was afriad to go much farther because during the final burnout the tire felt like the tread seperated and i was out on country roads so i had a few miles to get home. was sure fun though.

lol ah, its ok for the power it has. it really suprised me. there really was bearly any clutch dumpage i drope dit at like 2,500 cant wait to put the webers on and the .063 shaved head.

Then it will be really sweet. I just need to get around to T+ing my 740

Ha. I did that with a set of junkyard steelies I had. The tires were dryrotted and it was hilarious. I went to my school late at night and roasted 'em all over the parking lot. I didn't realize how bad it was until I went to move my car the next morning... The right rear tire had gone flat.:lol:

Before I put the dracos on, I'll try to make a vid with the old steelys

Good try definitely you're getting there. You're not a man until you blow 'em up and then drive home, and a real man will burn a little rim down while he's at it. See the Mangohick Madness thread and let those rednecks show you how its done -- I was considering a burnout until Vince's crazy neighbor came out....at which time we all just parked our rides in shame.

Good try definitely you're getting there. You're not a man until you blow 'em up and then drive home, and a real man will burn a little rim down while he's at it. See the Mangohick Madness thread and let those rednecks show you how its done -- I was considering a burnout until Vince's crazy neighbor came out....at which time we all just parked our rides in shame.

Pssh, I could've shown him up easy. But I would've crushed his dreams so bad he would get pissed off and probably would've shot me.

i would have done it until i remembered my tires are 170$

edit: well done but like you said next time you need video

tred down to this in a n/a k-jet volvo it was so fun to since i have so many extra tires. drifting around and doing huge burnouts. just like a volvo should. i was afriad to go much farth
extra tires, or extra wheels?

?

I love rear wheel drive! The only thing you can't do with it though is the lunch tray fun, but thats what old corollas are for;-)

That's about all they are good for. You gotta get those skinny tires spinnin!

Back