• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

give me some love 8 valve runs 12.0@111

RoadRacer4Life

Owner: DeathWagon
300+ Club
Woot my latest times outta the old daily d.. 12.0 at 111mph at import faceoff in montgomery.. I made some tuning changes with the car the other night and it seems to like it.. heres the rundown of the setup
Full weight car + alpine 10' sub and box and my toolbox with jack and all other trunk junk.. Car still has AC,Power steering, cruise and nothing has changed from stock on the rest of the car..

Engine is a Stock B230FT with ported 90+ manifold t3 .63ar turbine housing stage 2 turbine wheel and a t04e 46trim compressor wheel.. NPR intercooler, MsExtra driving DSM coil packs, 550cc injectors and supplying the extra fuel for the 110shot of NO2.. Mostly 3 inch exhaust.
Transmission is stock except for the accumulator mod.. Stock radiator loop trans cooler and wallmart supertech brand Merc/Dextron III
3.73 gears out back with modded G80 locker..
Tires are Micky thompson 24.5x15 drag slicks
Pretty simple and easy way to go fast..
Here is a rundown from the drag slip
60' 1.730
330 4.906
1/8 7.628
mph 89.47
1000 10.008
1/4 12.033
mph 111.26

and my video to prove it as always..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1276720472529814929&hl=en

Kennys got me beat but hell if you gotta lose i would rather it be a car i helped out on..
its been a fun year and cant wait till next years goodies

Awwwwwwwwwesome. :nod:

Literally full weight, and by stock engine, do you mean never even been apart? Or does it have a cometic on it and maybe some mild head work?

Props man! For sure! :)

Awwwwwwwwwesome. :nod:

Literally full weight, and by stock engine, do you mean never even been apart? Or does it have a cometic on it and maybe some mild head work?

Props man! For sure! :)
Full weight +some nothing was taken out and trust me i catch alot of flack for that .. hell if i farted before that last pass it would of been an 11.9999 whatever.. The engine was apart once when i broke a piston but its got all stock parts in it nothing special.. No head work at all never been milled or surfaced or ported.. Stock head gasket and stock head bolts..

The car makes 270whp at 27psi on race gas and made 320whp on 22psi with 110shot.. The car runs consistant mid 13's on the turbo alone and runs low 12's on the juice.. I need to change rearend gears cause i am running out of RPM at the end of the track 111mph in 3rd gear is streching me out of my power band..

Its all about the tune guys... MsExtra for the win every time..

data log of that pass

88838832.jpg

a little cold weather will do yah good huh?

with SE postponed to Oct next year we should see some more interesting results out of the SE...

Back