• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Unending search for rims part 2

'ol red

I am making a new thread because mine was hijacked by a bunch of weirdos talking about 780s. So......

OK, I finally decided to go with the Voxx MG 17x7 rims.
My spacers are 25mm front and 32mm rear. My question is, what is the best tire size to use? If possible, I would like to avoid rolling the fenders so I was thinking 205/45/17. Too narrow? 215/45/17? 225? Whatcha think?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-x...ryZ43957QQihZ018QQitemZ280171039327QQtcZphoto

Right on! Thanks. Plus they are 17x8 instead of 17x7!!!! I am ordering them from discount tire for sure. They even have the tire bundle I want too. Bitchin!!!!!! I will likely sell my spacers on here soon since I won't be needing them. Thank you very much!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I run 215/45/17 on my rims.
They're 17X7.5, and have a 49mm offset - with a 35mm spacer rear and 25mm front.
No clearance issues.
Wish I had gone with 225 in the back though.

what i get for hitting reply post, walking off to dinner and posting when i get back

personaly note
I now hate the 912's they suck in the snow/slush
they are awsome in the dry and pretty good in the wet
they have a great deal more sideways grip than acceleration/braking grip
the 512's are an overall better tire

(terminology fails me tonight)

what i get for hitting reply post, walking off to dinner and posting when i get back

personaly note
I now hate the 912's they suck in the snow/slush
they are awsome in the dry and pretty good in the wet
they have a great deal more sideways grip than acceleration/braking grip
the 512's are an overall better tire

(terminology fails me tonight)
I don't plan to drive this car in the snow. I have a FWD ****box for winter and I am getting a 4x4 F150 soon.

Back