• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hey mom look what i made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booster

bewst bewbies & chunga!
yes i know im crazy. yes i do things diffently. i dont give a f*ck about your opinions. on how it should have been done. this took me 3 hours & $30 to make.

n600630738_499355_5395.jpg

n600630738_499334_3078.jpg

n600630738_499335_3336.jpg

3" turbo back.(o2 sensor back) i didnt have any o2 bungs & today was my only chance to make the exhaust. SO i will have to live with 4 " of stock exhaust. Yes there is no cat & no muffler

I love the side exits, yours looks bloody nice as well- I'd just give it a quick angle cut to match the line of the body and it'll look all nice and finished. How's the tuck? Scrape alot, or not so much?

With the turbo it should be pretty quiet, In my 244 with B21A I did this and it was LOUD without that turbo to muffle it. Was a big boost to the ego thou to drive a big loud car, and it was sweet doing brakestands in the wet with it.

it's no louder than a c5 vette or a mustang 5.0.

i dont get bagged by cops cause they know better. (my whole family is cops & writing me a ticket isnt worth the ink)

i havent really driven it much so i dont know if it scrapes. Im eventually going to add a angled tip so it looks nice.

I will pass emisions because i will be squirted before i go for the test.

3" with no mufflers? Quieter than a stock exhausted production car? I hate to break it to you, but that's not just my opinion, sound is measurable.

first off...kinda off topic but, Al I have been staring at your sig for awhile. An embarrassing amount of time and for the life of me....i dont get it.:help:

longislandboi85
I will pass emisions because i will be squirted before i go for the test.
explain being squirted?

Showroom would be more fitting for this thread since we don't have a NASCAR forum :)

it does solve the issue of over or under the axle which I am struggling with right now...

love to hear the sound of it, and you could be more polite
" i dont give a f*ck about your opinions"

so why bother with the pic?

Last edited:
OP said:
yes i know im crazy. yes i do things diffently. i dont give a f*ck about your opinions. on how it should have been done. this took me 3 hours & $30 to make.

If you don't care about opinions why post? I wouldn't say that ghetto-tastic mods like this are too uncommon on tb so its not like doing things differently anyway....

Do you have any feedback on it aside from sound? Is boost coming earlier? 1/4 mile mark faster? more hp on a dyno? butt dyno?

If you don't care about opinions why post? I wouldn't say that ghetto-tastic mods like this are too uncommon on tb so its not like doing things differently anyway....

Do you have any feedback on it aside from sound? Is boost coming earlier? 1/4 mile mark faster? more hp on a dyno? butt dyno?

I odnt care about opinions because most people seem to think i havent done anything to my brick, or that it is slower than it really is. i post to throw it in there face.

I dont think this would be qualified as a ghetto mod. I weld sh!t for a living now. so the welds are legit & dont leak.

boost might come on a couple hundred rpm sooner but it's an auto so, i could only tell you in 1 st gear while im trying to keep it straight from the rolling burn out.

I just did this today so i wont have any 1/4 estimates for at least a year. again did it today & havent ever put the car on a dyno. I wont dyno the car till im done modifying it. cause $120 for 3 pulls is a little crazy.

butt dyno tells me that the rolling burn out in 1st gear is longer & harder to control. havent been able to rev out 2nd or 3rd yet. i'll let you know tommorow night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back