• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Got my goodies today

Krunk Fu

So I got most of the stuff i ordered in the mail today. I got my Lesjofer springs and all my badges also. Also picked up a nice set of dracos:-D:-DStill waiting on all the other susspension goodies

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

011.jpg

001.jpg

018.jpg

0032.jpg

Last edited:
sweet

Im thinking of doing a mesh grille, with volvo in th ebottom left and 240 up top and right

I like jthe look of dracos on teh 240

Yeah but you drive a 240, it's not an R model. You are giving Volvos a bad rep by ricing up your ride with that R badge and your 114hp of fury.

Yeah but you drive a 240, it's not an R model. You are giving Volvos a bad rep by ricing up your ride with that R badge and your 114hp of fury.

Thats your opinion;-) Doesnt look ricer at all, im not putting a huge spoiler and some lame body kit on my car...just some tastefull mods to make it look a tad sportier. My car only has 36000 miles on it, im not going to butcher the motor so i can acheive 300 HP to have the right to put an R emblem on my car...lol.

So how do you like the springs? I have installed the same ones on my 240 but have yet to drive it because of the motor rebuild.

Thats your opinion;-) Doesnt look ricer at all, im not putting a huge spoiler and some lame body kit on my car...just some tastefull mods to make it look a tad sportier. My car only has 36000 miles on it, im not going to butcher the motor so i can acheive 300 HP to have the right to put an R emblem on my car...lol.
Might as well put a huge spoiler and some lame body kit on it. If you would rather butcher the exterior of the car by adding an R badge to a 20 year old Volvo 240 with no get up and go than drop in a rebuilt engine with 2-3x the power.. :uh:

Might as well put a huge spoiler and some lame body kit on it. If you would rather butcher the exterior of the car by adding an R badge to a 20 year old Volvo 240 with no get up and go than drop in a rebuilt engine with 2-3x the power.. :uh:
jeez ppl are sensitive around here...all over an R badge. Lol putting an emblem on the shaved trunk is not butchering anything...not affecting the longevity of the car in anyway, can always be removed. What good is a car with a rebuilt motor thats built towards performance if you dont have the proper Suspension to manage it in and out of turns? Nothing like going into a hard turn and not being able to use the car to its fullest all because you would rather think power than handling. With new springs, shocks, bushings sway bars and brakes, the car would feel twice as fast as it does now. All the R sport badge is doing is making it different from all the other 240s u see on the road. Not exactly my idea of "ricer" Whats the difference from putting an R sport horn button on your steering wheel or a group A spoiler on your car? There really isnt any, its just suiting the car too how the owner likes it.Yeah its not an R model but it can still perform like one

Last edited:

stop being such d bags, its a fuc*ing stick on FACTAORY volvo bage wtf is your guys probblems? if its rice start going to your local dealers and prying them off and do volvo some good, it was obviously a mistake for them to make them. you guys need to lay off and get them panties outa your bums.

Back