• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New member to turbobricks

t5m

Well i've already been introduced by someone else on here :roll: but i'd like to formally introduce myself. My name is Rob, and have owned volvos from day 1 My first car was a 1993 850 glt, then on Oct. 3rd 2005 i was hit head on by a lincoln aviator at 75mph combined speed :-(

crash.jpg

crash2.jpg

othercar.jpg

Then i bought a 1996 850 glt NA

NewSig2.jpg

IMG_0120-1.jpg

IMG_0110-2.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

CIMG1192.jpg

CIMG1188.jpg

CIMG1187.jpg

Then i bought a 1998 s70 t5 5-speed

IMG_0011-1.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Have been in love with volvos ever since and hope to make a contributing to TB

Word - I like your goals for the car, I'm just heavily opposed to street racing [hence the 1337 reference in the last thread]. I also like the C70 bumpar.

Welcome and have fun learning and contributing here.

Word - I like your goals for the car, I'm just heavily opposed to street racing [hence the 1337 reference in the last thread]. I also like the C70 bumpar.

Welcome and have fun learning and contributing here.

I hear ya, i try and keep most of it to the track but since the track is closed, my right foot gets itchy sometimes pat :) And you can't tell me that from the side shot those hoosiers didn't look like radials :-P

I hear ya, i try and keep most of it to the track but since the track is closed, my right foot gets itchy sometimes pat :) And you can't tell me that from the side shot those hoosiers didn't look like radials :-P

Why would I put them on the front too though? :-P

Back