• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

How did they dare!!!

i had the pleasure of driving one of these huge CAT backhoes once in my friends junkyard... but i only bumped into cheapo nissans and what not.

I know it's a shame about the car but I was super impressed with the CAT, that thing is awesome, I even got chill's down the spine.
That's got to be one of the biggest I've seen. Wow!
Laters
Nick

dirtbike said:
I know it's a shame about the car but I was super impressed with the CAT, that thing is awesome, I even got chill's down the spine.
That's got to be one of the biggest I've seen. Wow!
Laters
Nick

It's a Cat 5130B ME, it weight 401,000lbs and 800hp. But there's also the 5230B ME that weight 718,400lbs with 1550hp! :eek:

For many years, the Harley bikers had a Japanese bike hung beside the entrance of their favorite bar (The Bashful Bandit). It was customary to take a few whacks with a sledge hammer when entering or leaving.

lol... random but funny!! nice... yeah, its funny how emotional people get about brands and stuff... newayz... later

ben

Once you get to play with heavy equipment you won't care what you smash as long as you can crush-kill-destroy. I still get chills sometimes when I'm demolishing stuff with my Bobcat. Supposedly surveys have found that guys in the demolition bussiness who run the heavy equipment have the highest job satisfaction of anyone . Given the same opportunity to crush an old Volvo with that excavator,any guy with a set of stones would have done the same. 8-)

My dad works for Caterpillar and they have a Demonstration Day for employees and they're families. It's like synchronized swimming but with dirt and heavy equipment instead. Pretty cool how quick and precise they can get equipment like that to move.

What about these? (Don't worry, there was nobody in the Ford...)

fa68f9a6.jpg

fa68f99f.jpg

fa68f998.jpg

I think his boss will teach him to park his pick-up truck elsewhere than in the middle of the road! :rofl:

Come back later, Image-station seems to have trouble with their servers by these times...

Back