• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

VovoPoser 242Ti Video+Pics Siccccccckkkkkk

djecko

Heres some video and pics of vovoposer's 242Ti. Hes a buddy of mine, but he forgot his password. lol

Dsc00001small.jpg

Dsc00007small.jpg

Dsc00004small.jpg

10 Megs (Right Click Save Target As)
http://home.comcast.net/~ducao/alex/done3.wmv

SWEEEEEET Video dont miss it!

so you guys are actually girls that want to have fun?

video had some nice angles, other then that pretty boring.

whole time im like "ok, zoomed in on rear wheel... burnout should start... nope. Ok, flying down curvy road... drift?... nah. Ok truck pulls out... lets hit it!... darn."

Borring ass video.... i think the only thing that saved it was the music.... my girlfriend especially loved it...... btw... the only good thing that came out of thie video was the "hummer" i recieved to this to the tune of girls just wanna have fun.... :badboy:

Lol the curvy road wasnt the best place to drift... And yes the burn out should have started but, It didnt hahaha.
And Last time he drifted a corner he broke his control arm.. i have pictures of that too....very gruesome.

Keep those hood hinges lubed. You know, you might be able to flatten that bulge in the passengers side corner of the hood by either pushing down with your hands or putting a towel on it and lightly jumping up and down in the right spot. That pick in music definately tells me you guys are some oddballs, that's good in my book though.

that thing looks like its on rails! cool, man... id like to see somemore fast cornering by that thing on video, you know... stretch the limits... (yes, i realize it was wet out that day!! im not raggin! ;)) thats a nice volvo, there! later,

ben

Wow its great to hear a fellow t-bricker not rag on the video lol

It was fun flying down that thing....alls i got to say is
ROLLER COASTER!!!!!!!

hey grebnut You gonna be at the portland meet?

Back