• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

a little progress on the front end(paint and tint content)

240kid

so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o b4 everything
DSCN5455.jpg

andddd in between
DSCN5459.jpg

anddd now she is completeee!!!!!!:spin:
DSCN5501.jpg

DSCN5502.jpg

Do the conner even work now? They look far too dark. Next you need to get yourself another hood and swap out the grill, get some different wheels and it will be bitching. What happened to the red 240 btw?

I like everything but the corners, it looks creepy and scary, not nice and cuddly. Nice job though on everything else, needs moar wheelz, get some 16's and slam it!!!

Usually I'm all for accenting little bits with paint, but those corners look more like you couldn't afford to replace the (assumed) broken old lenses so instead, you put a couple pieces of painted plastic as placeholders until you can sell one of your kidneys or turn enough tricks to afford replacements. :D Everything else though, gets the ghetto chic approval in my books.

lol i know i tintd em wayyy tooo dark, it was my second time tinting, and i wanted to go darker than before, but i went way too dark, i painted the emblem because it looked like poop, and my red 244 btw is still here its parked behind my 242, i am THINKING about selling it, because it needs a new heater core and my dad think it has a blown head gasket do to a leak coming from the head, and with me about to go to college i will have no time to repair those things, and as for the hood, i have been looking for a flathood!!!!!! because i wanna put a70's front end on, and get some eiker e1'sss, then the 242 will be hott:omg:

Back