• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What are the name of these wheels?

68142GT

I have found the wheels I want for my 142!! :badboy:
ALY70221U.jpg

What are the name of these?
Is 180 per wheel a good price?

Thanks, I found the "re-conditioned" 180 per wheel(17's) life time warrenty.
Get a 10% discount when you order four... and shipping is only 10 bucks a wheel.
Seemed like a great deal to me. BTW I got a hold of a dig camera and will be posting pics of my girl tomorrow :)
*edit*http://www.wheels-and-rims.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/volvo-c70-wheels.html?wheel_id=566
here is the link to all the volvo wheels they carry if anyone is interested.

That is a pretty cool site, I wish that I had money for some of those rims.... I'd Love to get a nice set of 17's for my 740 when summer comes back.

that site is pretty cool, you can buy all the different kinds of volvo wheels, ie: titains, volans, dracos. some prices aren't too bad where as others are just not right for what you might pay at a junkyard, if you can find them that is. and you can even get some other sweet looking wheels for other cars like the BMW BBS wheels, mmmmmm. those are a lovely sight. i would acctually consider doing that if it was the easiest way to get some badass BBS mesh type wheels, thought, i'd kill for some 2 piece.

matt.

TaderSalad said:
[quote:643d5724c7="ravennexus"][quote:643d5724c7="TRBO242"]... or these

ALY70226U.jpg

:twisted:

nick

i thought of those but there like twice the price and i'm tight haha[/quote:643d5724c7]

Man, custom made center caps for Dick Princes car :wink:[/quote:643d5724c7]

LOL I didnt notice till you said something :lol:

You haven't forgotten you'll need spacers, have you?
Just thought I'd chuck in a reminder ... nuthin' worse than having a new toy arrive on the doorstep, only to have something minor stopping you from playing with it ASAP. :)

They might fit the 140 w/o spacers. I've seen Volans and Titans on a 142 w/o spacers. The red one that's been showing up at Carlisle for the past few years at least. From Ontario, I think. Used to have gold mesh wheels.

Yea thats the thing that pisses me off, the spacers. I really wanna get those 17" multi-stpoke C70 rims. but then i'd need to shell out something like $300 for spacers THEN some tires. fuck.
prolly gonna end up getting some team dynamics' rims that are just gonna snap on with no spacers. but damn i really ike those C70 rims

my spacers come today.

>edit< they came, and OMG they're beautiful. some of the best quality i've seen in aftermarket parts. just looking at them makes me happy. :-D

nick

Back