• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MSnS intall party in Washington

B-dub

OG
300+ Club
I have my MSnS now and I an overly eager to get it installed and I'm some what confident that I can do it without destroying anything but this is my DD and I don't want to royaly screw it up and be without a car.
Ok, so... are there any Washington MSnS experts that are willing to come help me or watch over my shoulder to make sure it goes fast and smooth? I will supply beer & BBQ! :-D

Hey Man,

Ben (Weezil) and I are working on getting our 242 race car together, and will be wiring up MSnS over the next few weeks. Maybe we could set something up. Were starting from scratch as far as wiring goes (painless kit) so that may be somewhat differant than what you are planning on. I am sure will all the good information on this forum it shouldnt be a problem. Either way, we should set up some type of meet to check out eachothers projects.

Cheers

Hey Man,

Ben (Weezil) and I are working on getting our 242 race car together, and will be wiring up MSnS over the next few weeks. Maybe we could set something up. Were starting from scratch as far as wiring goes (painless kit) so that may be somewhat differant than what you are planning on. I am sure will all the good information on this forum it shouldnt be a problem. Either way, we should set up some type of meet to check out eachothers projects.

Cheers

The more the merrier? This could turn into a nice little meet. :)

i just finished my own box and PnP harness. v3 MS2. I havent run it yet, but it looked good on the stim. Ill be back up next month if its still in the works!

also, whats this 242 race car? you talkin SCCA road racing? rally?

Back