• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2008 iPd Garage Sale - Calling all Hoopties

Cameron

ドクターマリ&#
Soooo it's almost that time again :run:. This year is the 25th anniversary of our glorious little party and I want it to be bigger, better and all around more awesome than last year. "Official" info HERE. Threads from last year can be found here, here and here among other places.

I would love to see as many of you guys there as possible and would REALLY love to have as many of you guys with interesting/cool Volvos to be in the show :oogle:. If you have a car you'd like to have in the show email me directly at camerond@ipdusa.com as I'm in charge of getting all the show cars together again this year. That means you Phil/Adrian/Kyle/Danny/Carson/everyoneelsewhosenameicantthinkofrightnow!
Besides the normal car show, swap meet and everything on sale goodness of that day we've also extended the hours of the show into the afternoon a couple hours. We'll also be raising money for the Oregon Humane Society and should have a couple other fun things going on that day.

Pics from last year: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=100967
P.S. The Pegasus replicas in RWD offset should be here by then too...

Is there an entry fee or any fee of any kind?
Do you have to call if you are only going to be looking at buying, not swapping?

Come to the OVT booth, ask for the associate spiritual advisor, give him $5, and you'll be granted access.

The event is free. You only need to call ahead if you are going to be entering the car show or if you want to reserve a spot to sell in the swap meet.

I really would like to come, I'm working my butt off trying to get my 66GL up and running for the meet. if all else fails, I'll just drive the 88 245DD down there :-/

The one with the B234? :oogle:

If I can find a trailer, I can put the HX35 on the side and bring it down. :-D

My time between now and then is pretty solidly booked, so I probably won't have any time to do anything but put it back together, and even that's questionable. I'll keep you guys updated.

Cameron, I dont know if my car is cool enough for the show, but I emailed you with some links to a couple threads for my car. Trying to do my part to make it a good 25th!

Bummer... I'll be on the opposite coast by then.

Anyone want to drive my R to the garage sale?

Cameron, I dont know if my car is cool enough for the show, but I emailed you with some links to a couple threads for my car. Trying to do my part to make it a good 25th!
Emailed back - :)

Bummer... I'll be on the opposite coast by then.

Anyone want to drive my R to the garage sale?

As long as I can drive it the whole time you on the east coast I could bring it to the Garage Sale... :-P

I'm planning on making the trek, need to "whore" out Kenny's work for him...

Hooptie man, (now that you've graduated, I can't call you boy anymore), maybe we could caravan again...

I'd really like to drive down there with a crew. Carson I know you're gonne be in the show and you gotta come south anyhow... same with all those Seattle guys.

Back