• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My Volvo 744 Turbo Intercooler -90

Denesfay

My Volvo 744 Turbo Intercooler -90 Interiorpics!

Hi everyone! I?m new here and i live in Sweden. I just wanna show you my car.
I have done some changement. I have a 944 -98 interior and a B230FT from 944 -97.

What do you think?
I?m putting on a snowcap and 944 sidemirrors soon. Just gonna paint them.

And yes! i?m going to low it back!

962008105815Pb013.jpg

192008105844P9216.jpg

882008105857P0076.jpg

0a2008105955P702f.jpg

df2008110010P7d5d.jpg

ea2008110049P2757.jpg

f82008110103P1a3d.jpg

ba2008110122P063f.jpg

Last edited:
Nice car!

Just a question: Were you doing "donuts" just before taking these pics?

No, not with the 19 inch Pegasus. To expensive to do dounts with them for me ;)
I have taken the pictures in a place where people do donuts ;)

I Love all the Changement!

Thanks!

On the outside i have done following:

19" rims
25mm Spacers
Volvo original add-on. I have modified the rear bumper so i can have the old add-on skirt. It is 940 add-on in the front.
Classicpaint on the bumpers.
Scantech rear lights that Hova sales.
USA turn signal lamps.
New headlights and also black painted reflector.
40mm loweringkit back and shorted original in the front (going to change to 40mm loweringkit in the front also).
I have change the roof hatch to 960 glass roof hatch.
JT 3" exhaust all the way.
940 intercooler and tropicradiator with electric 2 step coolingfan.
960 door handles.
Some decals.

Coming soon:
Painted Snowcap.
Painted 940 Sidemirrors.
Modified and painted reflectionramp.

I Have also changed from standard fan/heating package in the car to ECC system. And as i wrote earlier i have the 944 -98 interioir with the half skin seats. The interior is in grey.
So i have converted the 740 instrument to fit the 940 instrument and so on.

How is the lighting affected by painting reflectors black?

Car looks bad ass!

It looks like just the sides and top/bottom (unused surfaces) of the inside is painted black, not the reflectors themselves (in the headlights)

How is the lighting affected by painting reflectors black?

Car looks bad ass!

No, it?s not affected because i have just painted top and bottom in the reflector. Not the surface where the light reflects. Deadsurfaces.

It looks like just the sides and top/bottom (unused surfaces) of the inside is painted black, not the reflectors themselves (in the headlights)

Thats right!

I've been thinking of doing that to my 940's headlights for ages but was unsure how it would look. Now I know it looks awesome so I guess I'll be painting them soon :oogle:

Beautiful car!, black 744s are the best.

More pics of the headlights painted? can't really see how they look like due to building heavy shadows... I was actually drawing it up in photoshop and wondered how it would look, definitely potential and since the chrome on my reflectors are starting to chip, this would be an awesome solution.

That's an awesome beast, and you've done more then a few mods I want to do to my 760.

Was just wondering about your rear seat from the 940, did you also use the parcel shelf from it to cover up the gap? Otherwise what did you do to mount the top of the rear seat properly and cover the bit that shows above the window line?

Back