• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Repainted the virgos!

Krisverde

Finally got around to repainting them...My car is freaking dirty it's been a couple of weeks since I washed it.

HPIM0396.jpg

I really need to fix that dent...
HPIM0404.jpg

I still need to get that tire mounted on the other virgo.
HPIM0408.jpg

So what you guys think? I painted it a charcoal gray, I am digging it.

Looking good - really need the chrome detailing on the centre caps like the one you have on the front :)

Yea I put the rest of the caps back on...I just wanted them to be fully dry. If thats what you mean. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Yes it reminds me of a much simpler time.:lol:

I like the simplicity of the black steel rims with the skinny tires...kinda brings me back to a quieter, simpler time...
But, on the other hand, the more stylish and aggressive new wheels, along with the wider tires, gives the car a much more substantial sophisticated european ambiance...

:-P

ill be mister negative and say i dont like it, dark colour makes the virgos look alot smaller and seem like u have a huge sidewall. maybe partly also due to your tyre size. what size are u running?

just wait till u see what im doing with my virgos :oogle:

ill be mister negative and say i dont like it, dark colour makes the virgos look alot smaller and seem like u have a huge sidewall. maybe partly also due to your tyre size. what size are u running?
Yea thats alright...but I am running a pretty damn big tire, so I do have a big sidewall. 215/60
just wait till u see what im doing with my virgos :oogle:

I like them man, nice work!
Thanks
I like the look of dark Virgos:cool:

Same here Kinda grew on me.

Back