• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

225 should do the trick

Oh also washed it too. :)

P1050717.jpg

P1050718.jpg

225/50/15 BFG G-Force Sport

A bit of rub in the rear on big bumps... seems like it's coming from the inner wheel well area... a 10 lb sledge should fix that. :lol:

Looks great man, I wish I could have gotten that car.

FYI: My MSW's also have 225/50/15 rubber on them, I had a slight rub in the rear as well. We just rolled it a little bit on the inside of the well and the rub dissapeared. I've had some pretty heavy loads in the car since then as well and no rubbing.

Good luck with everything!

very nice !!!!

Thanks! :)

Looks great man, I wish I could have gotten that car.

FYI: My MSW's also have 225/50/15 rubber on them, I had a slight rub in the rear as well. We just rolled it a little bit on the inside of the well and the rub dissapeared. I've had some pretty heavy loads in the car since then as well and no rubbing.

Good luck with everything!

Ah, thanks so much for the insight, makes me feel better about rolling it a bit. :)

aahh lookin good, be nice with that sledge though :-P

:lol: Want a whack?

Is this Pats old car?

Yessir, this was Pat's... and before that Andy's car.

I bought it from Pat and had it shipped over to the right coast. :)

that looks the sex....i cant put it in any other way :lol: just looks plain awesome, with an added touch of awesomeness while it rests on awesome :lol:

which wheels are those BTW??? :-D

that looks the sex....i cant put it in any other way :lol: just looks plain awesome, with an added touch of awesomeness while it rests on awesome :lol:

Next time Joseph is over at the girl's house in his Miata, they will be black virgos :rofl:

Thank you sir! Just brought a huge smile to my face!! :)

Wheels are MSWs

Next time Joseph is over at the girl's house in his Miata, they will be black virgos :rofl:

:rofl: Just remember there's plenty of space here for you to leave blue when you're away... and should you disagree, I'm sure your parents would be understanding of my need to "borrow" the car. :oogle:

Couldja do me a favor and tell me the brand of wheels?

Of course :), the wheels are MSWs.

as i've said before, this is probably the only volvo ive sver seen that can pull off a really nice look without a front air dam

:rockon: Thanks! Totally agree with you... no need to have 2 cars that love to eat baby possums for lunch. :rofl:

my bad Essaye, I got your message after the fact. there's a couple of goodies in that yard too. We'll get up this weekend, I wanna see that thin up close.

Mike (as usuaL)

:rofl: Just remember there's plenty of space here for you to leave blue when you're away... and should you disagree, I'm sure your parents would be understanding of my need to "borrow" the car. :oogle:

Oh you ****ing bastard.

Mike, my cell phone has been on the fritz, we gotta catch up though.

Oh you ****ing bastard.

Mike, my <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=cell%20phone" onmouseover="window.status='cell phone'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">cell phone</a> has been on the fritz, we gotta catch up though.

when you gonna be in town again, I've been up in Palm Beach the last couple of weeks.

when you gonna be in town again, I've been up in Palm Beach the last couple of weeks.

I'm in town all the time...

Last couple weeks have been some higher form of hell for me, I thought things were better but now I'm not so sure anymore. You in town now?

I had those tyres on the wagon when I got it. Nice in teh dry, not fantastic in the wet, but not bad.
I went with the G force profiler, they're a fantastic wet tyre, and are still bloody good in teh dry too:
tyres001.jpg

I didn't go 225's though, no need when you have a 740...superior handling!:-P

Regards, Andrew.

Back