• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Which Wheels *REVISED PICS*

Which wheels do you like?

• Total voters
G

Which ones do like on the GT? :e-shrug:
(excuse the poor resolution, the rust and the sloppy photoshop)

Titan?
titan.jpg

Tethys?
tethys.jpg

Pegasus?
pegasus.jpg

Previously I was all about the Titan's, but recent pictures from other's cars have got me excited for other wheels. That and even though dark wheels are the cool new thing, I think maybe in the end the GT would do better with light colored wheels.

(revised the titans to give them a chance, the first attempt was just too rough.)

I have never seen Titans in person..But from the image they look similar to the Voxx Mgrs on my car in sig... Has anyone ever compared them side by side????

Dish man, its all about the deep dish rims. I like the titans myself but a nice straight 5 spoke with a inch or two lip would look great!

nice pshop work bro. looks like she's speeding right along. i prefer the titans for their simplicity. they are flat with wide straight spokes.

i still like these too:

neat.rims.gif

ive seen Titans in person a few times and they actually dont look that close to Voxx rims at all. Titans are COMPLETELY flat, where as Voxx rims have some type of curvature to them, that and the spokes on the titans are wider.

I say from those 3 choices go with the Titans. BUT id suggest you look at some other wheels, like something with depth. I used to dream about titans on my car (90' 740) but now im looking at wheels with a dish..
so i dunno look around at more choices

yeah jerm, I like those steelies too... you should photocrop those in...

I'm with Pegasus based on those pics, but if you could get a shot of the wheels on Noah (244ti)'s car, I think those would look best.

I remember ripping on Towery for liking those dish wheels so damn much, but damn those wheels on Noah's car look sweet!

I say go for the pegasus or the multi spoke.

The Axis wheels, my only problem is that they are common all over on imports here. They have nice wheels though.

If i had thousands to spend...HRE anyone :-P

I like the pegasus, but i am also torn because a wheel does need a lip.... :e-shrug:

Back