• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvos@IKEA MD Caravan meet???

ZVOLVO240

So I figure that there will be a small handful of us but Id like to try and organize a meet before the MD people drive up to PA.

The meeting point is the Arundel Mills Mall. 7000 Arundel Mills Circle
Hanover, MD 21076
I Figure that we can either meet at the Muvico or Bass Pro Shop.

So far, Ricepatrol, Blazinslow, and myself ZVOLVO240, will be meeting at the mall at 9 AM on Sunday. We would like to leave by about 9:30 so that we can get there on time.

Anyone else???

Sorry to hear, man. You'll have her back together before SE 7.0 though, right? I really wanna check it out!

The goal is SE, seeing I'll have to order the turbo manifold from captain bondo, it will remain N/A until then, but I will have a 16 valve turbo motor, with no turbo, for SE (i hope)

Hopefully nobody will crawl under your car & steal your cat
DSC_0014.jpg

When it looks like this from the street, most people don't even give it a 2nd glance. It's been to Baltimore before with no troubles, although my buddy's cat was stolen off his Tacoma from right outside his house. Plus the car is a little lower than stock, so it's a tough fit to even change the oil.

Bring cameras everybody. We'll do a quick photo shoot before we take off.

hey it doesnt look bad. Its got the red racing stripes down the sides.

Ok so We meet at arundel mills at 9. see ya'll there.

Sweet. Im excited to do this. We so need to take a group photo of the MD T brickers at Arundel Mills!!!

Back