• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Went for a blast down the coast.... [56k kick rocks]

pat244ti

Went for a nice drive in the ES down the coast today along HWY 1.

I refurbished the stock steelies on it this weekend. I had a tough time deciding but I went with semi-gloss black over silver and I'm stoked on the result. Also got new tires on the front [205/65 instead of the dinky 185/70's that were cracking from age]

These are my favorites, but more can be found here too. If anyone wants high-res of something let me know
http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n133/brickster151/HWY 1 ES/

Img_2064.jpg

Img_2072.jpg

Img_2080.jpg

Img_2085.jpg

Img_2092.jpg

Img_2095.jpg

Img_2097.jpg

Img_2100.jpg

Img_2118.jpg

Img_2119.jpg

Someone was asking me for interior pics, so here's a few
Img_2114.jpg

Img_2113.jpg

In other news -
Img_2098.jpg

I am finally going back to school [been 3+ years since graduating from UTI - which did not lead to much I might add, and 5+ years since High School]. Taking 13 units. That means next time I post something, it will be in regards to the track car being alive. Gotta get it done before school starts in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Great pictures, both your cars are so awesome. Good luck with the track car, I've been hurrying to get my amazon going strong before college starts as well.

Dats a beauty there! The picture of it next to the Lambo was really neat because to my eyes an 1800ES has more class and style than that $200k Lambo. Not that the Lambo isn't a cool car it's just that the Volvo is way nicer. :)

Nice to see it out on the road. You went north?

And Lambo's have become the Honda Civic of the exotics, everyone and their mother has one now.

Fixed.

And man, wow at that car, Rust has to be the worst invention ever.

Back