• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 242 sexness

Ricepatrol

OK, so awhile ago i traded a set of virgos for a decent set of 14in steelies. they served there purpose for the time. the reviews were mixed and thought that i should look for another set of wheels. so i decide they had to go. i bought a very nice set from ptouch20 at Ikea on sunday. i couldn't wait to get them on. here are the results...........

here is what the 242 was stuntin
ce1a54b3.jpg

100_0637.jpg

here is what i am rocking now. they are 15x7 et11. i dont know the name of the wheel. it gave me goosebumps when they were finally on. i know that it needs moar lower and less tire. i have new lug nuts that i am powder coating black and the wheels might be painted black with polished lips, but i'm really liken the gold.
e8892685.jpg

c4b3574d.jpg

b01cd8f6.jpg

57af4605.jpg

fa925ebd.jpg

so big improvment from steelies i think. what does Turbobricks think?

Looks nice with the gold on your color car, considered making mine gold too. They are the Volvo Cross x's. Mine were all silver when they came on a 91 244 i had years ago, painted the spokes black a couple of years ago, they've now been on about 6 or 7 of my cars so far, can't part with them, timeless good looks......:nod::nod::nod:

Attachments

• 100_0450-1.jpg
    100_0450-1.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 417
Lookin' good. But, your headlamp assemblies need the 1978-80 242 spacers, so they don't look like they're overly recessed...

-J

Looks nice with the gold on your color car, considered making mine gold too. They are the Volvo Cross x's. Mine were all silver when they came on a 91 244 i had years ago, painted the spokes black a couple of years ago, they've now been on about 6 or 7 of my cars so far, can't part with them, timeless good looks......:nod::nod::nod:

I don't think they're Multi-X, the only ones i've seen are 15x7 et20, not et11 as mentioned above.

Lookin' good. But, your headlamp assemblies need the 1978-80 242 spacers, so they don't look like they're overly recessed...

-J

i happen to have a set if he wants them

Back