• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

what wheels are these?

Krunk Fu

v240yfinal.jpg

[praying]please don't be a bird-bath...please don't be a bird-bath...please don't be a bird-bath...please don't be a bird-bath...[/praying]

2125716_6.jpg

Adian said:
I got some new wheels for my ride, Volk Racing SE37s. Damn light, and they look great in graphite gray! Fr 17x7.5 offset 32mm, Rr 17x8.5 offset 40mm

I also changed my rear springs to something a bit softer, now 4.5kgmm. Ride is heaps better, and so is the handling!

Adian said:
My wheels spacers are also adaptors to convert the Volvo 108mm PCD to the more common japanese 114.3mm PCD with 5 lugs. This mod increases my options of what wheels to use. The spigots are Nissan sized.

The spacers are made from T6 aluminium, and are about 25mm front and 30mm rear. Currently I'm running 17x8 offset 38mm wheels all around, with no clearance problems and no arch modifications.

/adian
I met him before and his car is awsome, to bad his project website is no more, but can tell you that the hood vent's is a custom fiber job, because the 1JZ+T is giving a lot of heat and being close to brake booster isn't a good thing, to bad for a Right Hand Drive...

Here is his postings at VOCM.com.my http://www.vocm.com.my/forumtopic.asp?page=1&a=gettopic&id=4096&cat=7

Back