• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

VCOA Trackday - Thunderhill - Willows, CA

turbo745

Jan 3, 2009 Thunderhill Winter Track Day Event!
For those who haven't been to Thunderhill, its a fun safe track to drive at. Located in Willows, CA. Check out the track here

Pricing is as follows:
$210 non VCOA members
$175 VCOA Members.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
This event is limited to 50 cars TOTAL! For more information and registration details please visit the Chaper website - Golden Gate Chapter
<o:p></o:p>
Send any questions to scott@goldengatevcoa.org
<o:p></o:p>
Hope to see you there!

I will be there but i will not be racing :(

Unless i get a job... then i will be out there and be racing :)

OK I have about 20 slots left.

If you would like to come and just "hang out" or work a little that would be AWESOME:) MAny hands make the workload light and then we can all get some tracktime.

So start asking for April 27th off.

April 26 will be the great Davis meet, and the 27th Thill track day.

There's a meet in Davis on April 26th? AWESOME.

2 hour drive or so + volvo 245 = win

I can definately be there the 26th (sunday, no school), hopefully I can stick around for the 27th too =D

It's on Monday again?!???!?? Finally! Now I can go this year. And I think the Tentaclewagon will be in condition for a beating.

There's a meet in Davis on April 26th? AWESOME.

2 hour drive or so + volvo 245 = win

I can definately be there the 26th (sunday, no school), hopefully I can stick around for the 27th too =D

You don't want to miss this one, it's a lot of fun.

There seems to be a date conflict between the G olden Gate VCOA calender and the dates you suggest? What's up, I will actually make it if the dates are the 26th and 27th...

DUDE it seems like davis happened not that long ago, crazy. jered you need to go to davis its a must

That is still 2008 calendar on the website. Have not completed the 2009 one yet. The date is set for Davis AND Thill.

Not to threadjack, but this year we need to have a good pre-party Sat night. Who's got a place in Davis?
I have done the Thunderhill VCOA thing a couple times and it was always fun. Once with my car and another time watching and bumming rides.

You don't want to miss this one, it's a lot of fun.

The April 26th one?

I won't. I won't let myself miss it -- I've stumbled into something wonderful and I think I'm just finally realizing this. Besides, What's one day off of school? so long as I don't find myself in the middle of something really important, I'll def. be there.

Back