• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

divorced the hubbies, lost the rack...

MKUltra

Oh, THAT Dean...
so after my last photo shoot thread

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=149529

i took the positive feedback and of course, lost the hub caps in favor of my unusually deep dished bertone wheels. lost roofrack. painted the grill black, new front hockeysticks. needs to be lowered id say

unfortunatly i just happened to be bored at 8:30 on a cold 30 degree tuesday night and decided to take pics... (hence in showroom... durr?)

enjoy

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02267.jpg

DSC02265.jpg

DSC02264.jpg

DSC02263.jpg

DSC02262.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

DSC02260.jpg

DSC02257.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

lol the 2nd pic is my new desktop back ground, was really hard to get any good pics with my crap camera.

i only have ONE shiny cap... i have a bunch of the plastic ones like on the other wheels and when i was putting the rims on my car after work today my boss stuck the shiny cap on there. no there werent any more he could find :(

Did you paint the headlight trim black too!??? Let me know! i want day time shots! :D i want to doo it!

haha door trim is so tall because i got sick of the plastic look and didnt like how it looked with the rust starting at the bottom of the doors.

so i took the plastic off and taped off the rest of the door(quickly and poorly obviously) and painted the bottom black

i have NOT painted the headlight trim yet but was thinking of it... i believe Tfest did it on his, can been seen in his sig i think.

as for needing money, all i did was paint the grill quick in about 10 minutes... added a $10 JY lower valence painted white (no one ever has any feedback on it...) $125 craigslist rims, $20 195/60/15's and removal of the roof rack.

gotta make do with what little ya go bro

Hey have you shipped those badges out yet? I've spotted something else I would like to purchase from/through(?) you.
Anyways, car looks great! Give it a little longer exposure though!

Nice clean looking 245. reminds me of my 91 244,

keep up the good work.

Oh and the title of this thread made me think.

"Divorced her husband and lost her boobs"

Nice clean looking 245. reminds me of my 91 244,

keep up the good work.

Oh and the title of this thread made me think.

"Divorced her husband and lost her boobs"

good , it was supposed to. my other thread i mentioned earlier had a small convo of divorcing the hubbies and the wives being sad from loss of rack...

i do plan on painting the trim black

Back