• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Central Texas Meet - 3 Jan 2009

dbh86

What's a 16V?
// UPDATE:
Try to show up between noon and 2 pm.
Location is further down in this post.
kzoc said:
If we want to go for a drive, we should be out of here by 3pm, as it gets dark by 5.

I was going to do burgers and dogs for everyone, and if they want something special, they should bring it. Maybe people could bring sides? Also, BYOB, including sodas annd beer. Prefer no underage drinking...

Light mechanical work is OK, but nothing heavy.

Bring anything to swap or sell, and bring cash, as I have a BUNCH of parts I want to get rid of... including Hydras.
//

Howdy,
We're going to be having a meet soon. Right now it looks like it's going to be on January 3rd at Kerry's (kzoc) place. His place is somewhere near I35 + Slaughter. As the date gets closer, we'll post real directions to get there.

Address:
8507 Brock Cir.
Austin, TX 78745

Post up if you will be coming.

I have room for 6-10 cars... Not too far from I35 + Slaughter (S. Austin) Kyle, Dan, Jared, and Brett ahve all been here before. I can provide sodas, and sides for food, but if you want meat or alcohol, BYO.

Bring parts to swap, and be prepared to take some of the parts I have in the garage off my hands! I'm trying to pare down the parts and cars I have!

If anyone needs project cars, please let me know...

Last edited:
Guestlist:
dbh86
kzoc
<s>Gene_GaTech (tentative)</s>
Bigbegum69 (tentative)
volvostud (tentative)
ghengiskhan
danclemts
Crazychopstick (tentative)
kyote
<s>Nordic Sasquatch (tentative)</s>
bullitt210 (tentative)
shellshock
swiftjustice44 (95%)
940_CJ
94850tx (tentative)
<s>rallydallas</s>
decalservice
Texas240
GreatDaneShane
aznracerboi
SS 07C70
m4ff3w
opeterson

Confirmed: 13
Tentative:
Total: 19

Dallas Caravan
940_CJ
<s>Gene_GaTech (tentative)</s>
Bigbegum69 (tentative)
<s>Nordic Sasquatch (tentative)</s>
bullitt210 (tentative)
swiftjustice44 (95%)
94850tx (tentative)
<s>rallydallas</s>
Texas240
shellshock - OK infector...

Last edited:
I have room for 6-10 cars... Not too far from I35 + Slaughter (S. Austin) Kyle, Dan, Jared, and Brett ahve all been here before. I can provide sodas, and sides for food, but if you want meat or alcohol, BYO.

Bring parts to swap, and be prepared to take some of the parts I have in the garage off my hands! I'm trying to pare down the parts and cars I have!

If anyone needs project cars, please let me know...

Count me in. You can prolly expect a few others. They just haven't seen the thread yet.

Maybe by then I'll have my rebuilt T3 so we can chuck the 13c and throw that bad boy in?

Austin ehhh? Would you mind a couple Okies showing up? Is there a place to stay around the meet? Sounds like fun.

Are you perchance from Muskogee? Because I hear they don't smoke marijuana or take trips on LSD there. Truth?

dude - more the merrier :!

too bad I CANT BE THERE DAMNITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN for it being when I am in virginia :(

oh well, have all the fun you can :)

try to get Decklan down there !

much love

Yeah, sound good. I, to will attempt to make it. I can be more sure the closer we get....

So, put me down for a tentative!

horse.jpg

Back