• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Borbets type FS.... 744, almost. . Now with video clip

thelostartof

unbalanced chemical
300+ Club
Still running the 215/35/18, otherwise they look pretty good, The rear looks like a joke, soon I hope to be getting the set of lowering springs to bring the back end down in check. Along with the 235/40/18's it should fill out pretty nice.

bor_3795.JPG

bor_3794.JPG

bor_0866.JPG

bor_0865.JPG

Had a little fun on the way home, launched @ maybe 3-4 psi around 2800rpm

bor_0867.JPG

the pass side front tire is starting to crack/split on the lip protector so it looks like the new rubbers will be going on very soon, maybe I will get one more set of pics and video of the last few blasts with these old tires.

Sort of leaned how to take night pictures.

boran_3832.JPG

boran_3833.JPG

boran_3834.JPG

Oh and video clip for those wanting it
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpnjPxn5DKI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpnjPxn5DKI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rolled into first gear pretty slow as i wanted a good clip of the exhaust at lower revs, either way i then get on the loud pedal to hear what she does. Pretty fun if i do say so myself

Last edited:
I think the 235/40/18's will look just fine, they are a 25.4" tire , I wouldn't want to go any taller, width wise I want to go wider for the rear but the wheels are to thin for that.

Nice car mike. I normally hate all 740's but yours looks really clean and hardcore for some reason. I do think dropping it level in the rear would make it 50% cooler. I bet people never expect to see or hear the things they do from your car. I liek :-D

anybody for photoshopping the wheels on a dark gray 244??......and eventually when he is sleeping bring a jack and lugnut thingi and ship them to me???????

Back