• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

road trippin'

Tom Wiley

Boise to bend, bend to medford, medford to portland, portland to seattle, seattle to boise.

This is a tentitive route that I will go. I might want to drive up the gorge out of Portland, so I am not sure. If there are any cool roads that are not super out of the way, let me know.

If there are any small parts that need moving, (no larger than a breadbox) I would be happy to help move them.

Last edited:
219 from Scholls to Newberg is a BLAST of a road. It's a little off track, but it'd be worth it and you can still continue the downward trend.

That's what she said.

But yeah, shouldn't be an issue I'm sure... When? Oh, and I'll chase you down/pass you on that stretch of road as well, so make sure we have everything arranged... :-D

That's what she said.

But yeah, shouldn't be an issue I'm sure... When? Oh, and I'll chase you down/pass you on that stretch of road as well, so make sure we have everything arranged... :-D

I'd like to see you try :-P

Not really. My ego is fragile.

Boise to bend, bend to medford, medford to portland, portland to seattle, seattle to boise.

This is a tentitive route that I will go. I might want to drive up the gorge out of Portland, so I am not sure. If there are any cool roads that are not super out of the way, let me know.

If there are any small parts that need moving, (no larger than a breadbox) I would be happy to help move them.

When are you going? I'd love to meet other TBers along the way.
A random massive TB roadtrip would be pretty epic.

I'll be doing ABQ-SFO-PDX-SEA and back for about 3 weeks in July. I'll post my own thread about it soon enough...

I'll be doing ABQ-SFO-PDX-SEA and back for about 3 weeks in July. I'll post my own thread about it soon enough...

If you come through the bay area at the right time, I'll bomb with you up to PDX. I'm going there this summer anyways, if I can go with tBrickers it'll be even better

april 18th-26th is when I will be on the road
If you come through the bay area at the right time, I'll bomb with you up to PDX. I'm going there this summer anyways, if I can go with tBrickers it'll be even better
If you want to meet in medford, sure. But if not, the bay area is 6 hours south of where i will be.

Back