• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ol' orange sits a bit lower.

Did the cut spring dealie whopper on the orange 245 today. Slapped some stainless trim rings on the 14" steelies. Drags the front mudflaps now.

loweredorange3.jpg

loweredorange1.jpg

Now just need to order bushings for the rear end, so it can actually be a bit more driveable.

:drool:

As stated previously, I love love love what you do with your cars.

Did you get the wrecked wagon all fixed up yet?

That's a clean pumpkin! :)

I had a pumpkin '74 142 & '75 242 - but that was over 20 years ago. Both died from rust issues. They just don't hold up on the east coast :-(

Thanks. I like keeping stuff simple as possible (when I can).

The green wagon is taking awhile, took some time to get the correct header panel , as the later header panels are quite different from the early 1975-1977 stuff.
Still trying to find a clean hood for it though. The green wagon also will be going down for a B230FT conversion I will be doing later this week. I figure let that one be the "fast" wagon, and orange can just be the mellow cruiser.

The orange wagon sports a B230F with LH2.2. I plan on keeping it that way, and simple on this one.

:drool:

As stated previously, I love love love what you do with your cars.

Did you get the wrecked wagon all fixed up yet?

So, did your brother give you his 245? Anyway, looks like it'll be cool once it's finished. Already looks cool @ the moment.

-J

black steelies + chrome trim rings?

holy **** that looks awesome. I am officially tempted to go get more black paint and spray my wheels. It's even better because I have the chrome trim rings and hubcaps for my steelies.

Yeah, it was my bro's 245 . I picked this wagon up off Ebay in 2005 , when I got into a bit-o-trouble I had to sell it to him (which I was very sad to see the car go then.)

He now has a nice 1994 940T to replace it .

All I gotta really do is just clean this wagon up a bit, repair the M46 shift linkage and run it as it sits. I might swap the 4.10 rear end for a 3.31 too.

So, did your brother give you his 245? Anyway, looks like it'll be cool once it's finished. Already looks cool @ the moment.

-J

Man, I need to start on my green 77 wagon. Looking very nice with the steelies and how it sits;-)

I like those hubcaps with out trim rings like on my diesel. I tried putting the trim rings on my car but it seems they don't fit right on my steelies.

DSCF00961-1.jpg

Back